HOMEiA’s Real Estate Professional Membership
1. How do I apply to be a HOMEiA-certified member?
A. Here is where you can apply.
2. I’m a new real estate agent. Do I even get a chance to be on your recommended list?
A. Yes, you can as long as your passion is to provide excellent customer service and you have a good system to deliver good results for your clients. A good way is to team up with another experienced agent or group. You can showcase your abilities there and build your network with your HOMEiA’s profile.
3. How much does it cost to be a HOMEiA-certified member?
A. Nothing. It’s FREE to become a HOMEiA-certified member. As you’re probably already aware, there aren’t many professional real estate sites that allow you to have FREE profile.
4. Can I just pay to get on your list of local best real estate professionals without applying to become a HOMEiA-certified member?
A. No. To become a HOMEiA-certified member, you must meet HOMEiA’s criteria.
5. Do I have to pay HOMEiA for the leads you send to me?
A. No. You have an option to agree to receive leads or not. If you select “YES,” our motto is “We earn when you earn.” That means you don’t have to front any money in advance. Note: KAP Realty is our affiliate that handles all HOMEiA leads and referrals. Your referral agreement would be with KAP Realty, LLC. Meanwhile, our HOMEiA team will be there to survey our consumers (your leads) for feedback on your services.
6. What kind of benefits do I get as HOMEiA-certified member?
A. This linked article will explain for you in detail as well as this YouTube video.
7. How do you find, select and rank real estate professionals in your local city listings?
A. HOMEiA’s team conducts thorough research on each of our real estate professional to determine which have proven records of providing excellent care to their clients and will most likely continue to be a great agent before we invite that agent to our join HOMEiA as a member. The screening process involves an online application and an individual interview.
Once understood that the real estate professional’s values align well with ours at HOMEiA, we induct the real estate professional as one of our HOMEiA-certified members. Once a certified member, each member’s performance is measured by their contribution to help educate the public, by your feedback and reviews of their services, and so forth. Every HOMEiA-certified member needs to maintain a level of at least 4 out of 5 stars on customer reviews in order for HOMEiA to continue recommending new clients to them.
8. How can I gain the most exposure on HOMEiA.com for my HOMEiA profile page?
A. You might want to sign up the Educator Plus guest post option to make yourself stand out.
9. Since my HOMEiA profile page is offered to me for FREE, will you place any banner ads of my competition on my HOMEiA’s profile page?
A. No. HOMEiA will never place any banner ads on your dedicated Profile page for services that compete directly with yours.
10. Can I easily edit or remove my HOMEiA profile on my own?
A. Yes. You can easily edit your own profile, track your article performance and submit a written request if you wish to remove your FREE profile from HOMEiA.com.