Contributor Guest Post
Thank you for your interest in sharing your knowledge with our audience on HOMEiA.com. Our site is the content hub for everything related to real estate. One of our goals is to present high-quality content in an engaging and professional way. We believe that when insightful content is combined with complementary graphics and thoughtful layout, we create something that is attractive and worth sharing for years to come.
One striking thing you might have noticed at HOMEiA is that we provide all the graphics, images and smart layout to make your guest post content stand out in the best light. In addition, we categorize and optimize your article’s title tag, description tag, and more, to ensure that your posted articles are search-engine friendly and that they carry a catchy title to grab people’s attention. These are the value-added actions that very few websites out there are willing to do (or capable of) for their guest post articles.
Our HOMEiA team had raised the bar for what should be the new standard of content for consumers in the next decade. And, to maintain this standard, here are our guest post policies and terms for Contributor Guest Posts, where you can gain a no-follow backlink at your author’s bio section. If you are an “open-minded” individual who sets out to contribute content that is worth sharing for years to come, you would undoubtedly agree with our terms below.
Here are 6 factors one must meet in order to share guest posts on HOMEiA.com as a Contributor:
- When your guest post application is accepted by HOMEiA’s content team, we will provide you a topic to write via an email. From the date you receive our email, you have 10 business days to produce and send in your article for review. If we have not received your content by the end of the 10th business day, we may give that topic to another author.
- Your guest post article must have at least 1,000 words or more, which does not include the title or the text of your author bio.
- The quality of your content needs to meet our quality standards. Our content team will review your article and decide if it meets our criteria.
- The website or web page you would like us to provide backlink to must be a good authority website with a professional presentation.
- Your author’s bio which you submit to us must have no less than 50 words and no more than 150 words. It must contain unique content that you have not post anywhere online yet. You only need to produce one author’s bio intro for all your HOMEiA.com guest post content.
- You must agree that once your article is posted on HOMEiA.com, you will share your article’s URL on the Facebook page of the party which we award a no-follow backlink to within 48 hours from the time we notify you by email. Upon that completion, we will award a no-follow backlink at your author bio section. If for some reason, that action has not completed within 48 hours from the time we notified you via email, the backlink offer for that article will forfeit without the removal of your article on HOMEiA.com.
If you have read this far that tells us that you are not one of those backlink finders who just wants to post “something” on any website to get a backlink. You know your worth, and whoever hired you should already recognize the quality of the work you do. We at HOMEiA feel the same in what we do each day. We want to build something that we will be proud of when we look back years from now. And along the way, we want to build a good relationship with thought leaders, educators and influencers who share the same values. If you feel the same way and want to join us on our journey, just fill out the form below and our content team will reach out to you soon!
And here is another program for Power Contributor >>