Terms and Conditions for HOMEiA, LLC
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, www.HOMEiA.com accessible at https://homeia.com/.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, HOMEiA, LLC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and HOMEiA, LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant HOMEiA, LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. HOMEiA, LLC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and HOMEiA, LLC express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall HOMEiA, LLC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. HOMEiA, LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent HOMEiA, LLC from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
HOMEiA, LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The HOMEiA, LLC is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between HOMEiA, LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.
Upon submitting your article(s) to HOMEiA LLC
- You confirm that you are the creator, author and sole owner of the article and that you own 100% of all copyrights to the article.
- You hereby grant unqualified permission for HOMEiA LLC to publish, print, promote and distribute your article on HOMEiA websites and through related RSS feeds, email alerts, LinkedIn posts and other social media outlets.
- Your submission to HOMEiA LLC also grants unqualified permission for your article to be reprinted on other websites and in other print publications. We ask publishers to follow our reprint rules as stated below, and you acknowledge that the enforcement of our terms of service for publishers is at your own risk and cost, and not ours. If a person or company violates your copyright, it is 100% your responsibility to protect your interests and pursue legal action to protect those rights, as you see fit.
- You understand and agree that HOMEiA LLC has sole discretion as to whether your article will be published, timing of publication, and duration of publication. There are no guarantees that your article(s) will be published or distributed. We have and uphold strict standards for the quality of articles published on our websites and on social media.
- The HOMEiA LLC Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article to a topic category that may be more beneficial than the category under which it was originally submitted.
- You acknowledge and agree that we do not pay for submissions, and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your article. The primary reason for submitting your article to our directory is for the opportunity to be identified and chosen by HOMEiA LLC publishers or webmasters to be reprinted for their audiences. Although HOMEiA LLC receives many viewers and visitors monthly, there are no guarantees that your article will be reprinted or viewed by anyone.
- If your article does not conform to the HOMEiA LLC editorial guidelines, our editors may deny acceptance of the article or edit your article to comply with posted editorial guidelines. Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting your articles to save time and speed up approval process.
- It is your job to ensure helpful backlink from your posted articles. You agree to regularly check the web page we are linking to from your HOMEiA-posted article to ensure it is not harmful to our audiences. If we discover that your link harms our audience at any time, we will remove your backlink to that page. And, if this happens more than twice for your account, we will remove all your backlinks as well as your member account.
- You agree not to manipulate traffic to your articles by purchasing or using PPC (Pay Per Click), PPV (Pay Per View), Safelists, or Traffic Exchanges. Any artificial attempts to increase your HOMEiA.com traffic statistics will be basis for termination of your member account.
- HOMEiA LLC does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on its sites.
- HOMEiA LLC reserves the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles since we operate advertiser-supported web pages.
- HOMEiA LLC does not recommend nor endorse any product or service advertised on pages within its sites.
- HOMEiA LLC does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the content creators who have submitted articles are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of HOMEiA LLC, its management team, editorial team, or owners.
- HOMEiA LLC does not carry any responsibility for content or availability of 3rd party sites. Further, HOMEiA LLC does not warrant or guarantee products, services or information found on these 3rd party sites.
- Content creators agree that articles submitted to HOMEiA.com do not include pop-ups of any kind. HOMEiA LLC does not use or display pop-ups anywhere on the HOMEiA.com websites. If a pop-up occurs when clicking on any of the 3rd party links, be assured they have not originated from the HOMEiA.com site. HOMEiA.com will accept hover ads.
- Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. Content creators for HOMEiA LLC confirm that they do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should advised by a professional. You are responsible for your own actions and outcomes should you use information found on this site.
- We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or your membership account at any time and for any reason.
- HOMEiA LLC reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
Additional Terms & Conditions of Service for Publishers
Publishers may publish, reprint and distribute articles from the HOMEiA websites to their own websites, blogs, RSS feeds or forums if permission is granted by HOMEiA and the following conditions are met:
- Articles by our content creators are owned 100% by those authors, and copyrights must be honored. Articles must be printed or published in their entirety, with no edits or changes. Titles and content must remain as originally published.
- Bylines and credits will be honored, publishing credits in their entirety.
- Publishers will not reprint any author photo or images found on HOMEiA’s sites.
- Reprinted articles will credit the source at the end of each article with an active link to:
Article Source: HOMEiA.com
- Any links created must be active/linkable with no syntax changes.
- Articles will only be reprinted on websites of high ethical standards. Articles may not be reprinted on sites that contain spams, virus or other files, instructions or information on creating weapons or promoting illegal behavior, profanity, racism, bigotry, pornography, exploitation of children, adults or animals, or any other unlawful activity.
- HOMEiA articles will not be reprinted via any unsolicited email, text, spamming or pop-up ads.
- HOMEiA articles may not be sold, and viewers/readers will not be charged a fee to view any article reprinted from HOMEiA.
- Publishers agree to HOMEiA’s limitation to the number of articles reprinted per calendar year. Restrictions are as follows:
- No more than 20 articles may be reprinted from HOMEiA’s sites per calendar year per unique domain name.
- For owners of multiple domain names, you may not reprint more than 200 articles per year (10 sites x 20 articles reprinted per domain).
- You are not required to include the Google ads that are found on our site when you reprint an article, but you must honor the 20-reprint limit per year.
- Publishers will not translate any HOMEiA content into another language and will not redesign content into audio, video or any derivative works of any kind.
- Publishers may not add any active links to any HOMEiA reprinted article. Such an addition could create the impression that the author endorses the link which is untrue and unethical.
- Publisher agrees that article crawlers, rogue bots, site scrapers or any automated script/software or method that attempts to mine the article content on HOMEiA may not be used under any circumstances. HOMEiA may block your access to our site and/or terminate your account membership at our sole discretion.
- While HOMEiA does not generally own the copyrights to the articles found within our sites, permission has been granted for HOMEiA to publish and promote them. No additional permission is required from the author of any article on the HOMEiA websites as long as you agree to all terms listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- It is common courtesy to let an author know when you reprint their article. HOMEiA does not provide a list of authors’ email addresses; however, you can find them on their article credits or at their website.
- Any use of material connected to HOMEiA, our newsletter, our RSS feed or our websites is completely at your own risk.
- Any violation on your part of the above Terms and Conditions and/or any author copyright when reprinting articles from our sites, you agree to be held liable for all legal fees and statutory damages incurred upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you.
Please read Section 504(c)(2) (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#504).