We appreciate that you want to establish a backlink to your website as quickly as possible.
Some link-building blog sites accept every submission. They take your money and throw your post onto a website that doesn’t care about the visitor experience.
At HOMEiA.com, we do things differently.
In order to generate more site views, shares, and return visits — all of which increase exposure to your links — we hold our content to a high standard. Every submission we receive follows our quality control process.
The extra investment of time and effort means the content you share on HOMEiA.com will continue to bring value even as search algorithms evolve.
There are a few things you can do to make sure your submission is processed quickly:
- Prepare. Read our guest policies and check out our guest post options so you know what to expect.
- Apply. Fill out all fields in this guest post application so we don’t have to contact you for additional information.
- Once accepted, pay promptly. When you receive the email indicating that our SEO team has approved your application, use our PayPal invoice link within 5 days to secure your guest post spot for the month.
Since we publish a limited number of guest posts each month, we reserve the right to release your slot to another applicant after those 5 days. If no slots remain for the current month once we receive your payment, your application will be bumped to the following month.
- Produce a great 1,000-word guest post. As the topic expert, you should invest the time to research and produce an insightful, appealing article. If you submit an article that does not meet our standards, we may require you to cover the cost of a professional rewrite, which is between $45-$75 depends on the topic.
- Let us work our magic. Our content team will review and approve your article, then send it to our design team, who will prepare graphics. Next it will go to our SEO team, who will complete on-page optimization, publish the article on HOMEiA.com, and submit it to Google for faster indexing.
In this article, I will show you the unique ways HOMEiA adds value to your sponsored post. You will see why HOMEiA is a better investment than other average blog sites. Let’s get started…
Why our way is better
Many sites that sell guest posts take a passive approach, throwing your post onto a bare-bones website with a large volume of questionable content. They may not even do the little things that make your link effective — like submitting your article to Google for indexing.
(If you know backlinks and off-page SEO, you know that if Google hasn’t indexed the page then its backlink won’t pass any “link juice” to your target site — no matter how high the UR/DR stats.)
At HOMEiA, we make sure your guest post looks great to the human audience and search engines alike, from graphic design to on-page optimization and indexing. Your guest post on HOMEiA.com is the kind of content marketing you can proudly showcase to potential clients and partners. Here is a short list of guest post examples.
And here is a few examples of our HOMEiA’s members:
- https://homeia.com/gloria-russell (Professional writer)
- https://homeia.com/kaylee-pham (Real estate agent)
- https://homeia.com/nick-meeker (Loan officer)
In short, we believe only this high-quality content will thrive going forward, leaving behind the mountains of poorly written text created to squeak past the CopyScape scan. (Ezine, anyone?)
Are you with us?
If you are in a hurry and don’t have time to write an article, you can sign up for our Gold article sponsor package. We’ll have one of our topic specialists research, write, and author a 1,500-word article, then provide a backlink to your target page. You’ll get all the results with none of the work!