Thank you for your interest in providing a guest post on homeia.com. Here are our terms and conditions for guest posts:
1. Your article must be at least 1,000 words or more in length.
2. Your article must include at least one high-resolution image or graphic (1Mb or higher) with the dimensions of 3 by 5 to represent the topic of your article.
3. Your article’s content must pass our standards for quality and uniqueness.
4. Your article will not be posted elsewhere, but exclusively at homeia.com.
5. If your article qualifies, we’d list your name as an author or business name as the sponsor at the bottom of the article. We will allow one (1) do-follow link from the author/sponsor section to a non-spamy website of your request. If the website or web page we linked back to (from your request) becomes spammy in the future, we will remove the backlink from your article on our website.
Overall, our mission at homeia.com is to provide and maintain high quality content to make our audience informed and wiser on topics related to real estate. We welcome those who hold similar views and their insightful content. If you are one of them, what you would gain is your personal name or business brand awareness from our audiences. If our terms and conditions are not of interest to you, that’s okay. We thank you for considering us!