Home / Guest Post Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in providing a guest post on HOMEiA.com. Here are our terms and conditions for guest posts:
1. Your article must be at least 1,000 words or more in length.
2. Your article must include at least one high-resolution image or graphic (1Mb or higher) with the dimensions of 3 by 5 to represent the topic of your article.
3. Your article’s content must pass our standards for quality and uniqueness.
4. Your article should not be posted elsewhere first before posting on HOMEiA.com.
5. If your article qualifies, we’d list your name as an author or business name as the sponsor at the bottom of the article. We will allow one (1) do-follow link from the author/sponsor section to a non-spamy website of your request. If the website or web page we linked back to (from your request) becomes spammy in the future, we will remove the backlink from your article on our website.
Overall, our mission at HOMEiA.com is to provide and maintain high quality content to make our audience informed and wiser on topics related to real estate. We welcome those who hold similar views and their insightful content. If you are one of them, what you would gain is your personal name or business brand awareness from our audiences. If our terms and conditions are not of interest to you, that’s okay. We thank you for considering us!
Upon submitting your article(s) to HOMEiA:
1. You confirm that you are the creator, author and sole owner of the article and that you own 100% of all copyrights to the article.
2. You hereby grant unqualified permission for HOMEiA to publish, print, promote and distribute your article on HOMEiA websites and through related RSS feeds, email alerts, LinkedIn posts and other social media outlets.
3. Your submission to HOMEiA also grants unqualified permission for your article to be reprinted on other websites and in other print publications. We ask publishers to follow our reprint rules as stated below, and you acknowledge that the enforcement of our terms of service for publishers is at your own risk and cost, and not ours. If a person or company violates your copyright, it is 100% your responsibility to protect your interests and pursue legal action to protect those rights, as you see fit.
4. You understand and agree that HOMEiA has sole discretion as to whether your article will be published, timing of publication, and duration of publication. There are no guarantees that your article(s) will be published or distributed. We have and uphold strict standards for the quality of articles published on our websites and on social media.
5. The HOMEiA Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article to a topic category that may be more beneficial than the category under which it was originally submitted.
6. You acknowledge and agree that we do not pay for submissions, and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your article. The primary reason for submitting your article to our directory is for the opportunity to be identified and chosen by HOMEiA publishers or webmasters to be reprinted for their audiences. Although HOMEiA receives many viewers and visitors monthly, there are no guarantees that your article will be reprinted or viewed by anyone.
7. If your article does not conform to the HOMEiA editorial guidelines, our editors may deny acceptance of the article or edit your article to comply with posted editorial guidelines. Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting your articles to save time and speed up approval process.
8. It is your job to ensure helpful backlink from your posted articles. You agree to regularly check the web page we are linking to from your HOMEiA-posted article to ensure it is not harmful to our audiences. If we discover that your link harms our audience at any time, we will remove your backlink to that page. And, if this happens more than twice for your account, we will remove all your backlinks as well as your member account.
9. You agree not to manipulate traffic to your articles by purchasing or using PPC (Pay Per Click), PPV (Pay Per View), Safelists, or Traffic Exchanges. Any artificial attempts to increase your HOMEiA traffic statistics will be basis for termination of your member account.
10. HOMEiA does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on its sites.
11. HOMEiA reserves the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles since we operate advertiser-supported web pages.
12. HOMEiA does not recommend nor endorse any product or service advertised on pages within its sites.
13. HOMEiA does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the content creators who have submitted articles are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of HOMEiA, its management team, editorial team, or owners.
14. HOMEiA does not carry any responsibility for content or availability of 3rd party sites. Further, HOMEiA does not warrant or guarantee products, services or information found on these 3rd party sites.
15. Content creators agree that articles submitted to HOMEiA do not include pop-ups of any kind. HOMEiA does not use or display pop-ups anywhere on the HOMEiA websites. If a pop-up occurs when clicking on any of the 3rd party links, be assured they have not originated from the HOMEiA site. HOMEiA will accept hover ads.
16. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. Content creators for HOMEiA confirm that they do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should advised by a professional. You are responsible for your own actions and outcomes should you use information found on this site.
17. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or your membership account at any time and for any reason.
18. HOMEiA reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice.