I was born and raised in Rochester, MN by my parents Wayne Meeker and Brenda Fick. I am the oldest child and have a younger Sister named Kelly Meeker that lives in the Twin Cities area. We were raised around sports and outdoor activities. Growing up, I put most of my energy into hockey as I went on to play at Rochester Lourdes High School and then collegiate hockey at St. Mary’s University.
I graduated from St. Mary’s University after 4 years with a degree in Business Marketing. I was introduced to the banking world in 2005 and that is when I became a Loan Officer. I continued working in the banking industry, trying out different roles and different companies from 2005 until now. The reason that I love this career is because it allows me to work with real estate, numbers & people. I’ve always had a strong interest in math and trying to help people but as I grew older real estate became more and more intriguing.
There is something about the real estate world that attracts me more than any other industry. I feel at ease working in this profession even though the stress can be very high. I am happily married to Jackie Meeker, and we have two beautiful Daughters; Tenley (3 years old) and Gianna (1 years old).
My Promises To You
- I promise you a home financing experience that is less stressful and easier to understand.
- I promise you that your interest rate and closing costs will be low and very competitive.
- I promise you that I have access to many different investors and am not tied down to just one.
- I promise you if there is a way to get something done, we will find a way.
- I promise you that I will be easy to reach and give you updates throughout the process.