Publishers may publish, reprint and distribute articles from the HOMEiA websites to their own websites, blogs, RSS feeds or forums if permission is granted by HOMEiA and the following conditions are met:
1. Articles by our content creators are owned 100% by those authors, and copyrights must be honored. Articles must be printed or published in their entirety, with no edits or changes. Titles and content must remain as originally published.
2. Bylines and credits will be honored, publishing credits in their entirety.
3. Publishers will not reprint any author photo or images found on HOMEiA’s sites.
4. Reprinted articles will credit the source at the end of each article with an active link to:
Article Source: HOMEiA.com
5. Any links created must be active/linkable with no syntax changes.
6. Articles will only be reprinted on websites of high ethical standards. Articles may not be reprinted on sites that contain spams, virus or other files, instructions or information on creating weapons or promoting illegal behavior, profanity, racism, bigotry, pornography, exploitation of children, adults or animals, or any other unlawful activity.
7. HOMEiA articles will not be reprinted via any unsolicited email, text, spamming or pop-up ads.
8. HOMEiA articles may not be sold, and viewers/readers will not be charged a fee to view any article reprinted from HOMEiA.
9. Publishers agree to HOMEiA’s limitation to the number of articles reprinted per calendar year. Restrictions are as follows:
10. No more than 20 articles may be reprinted from HOMEiA’s sites per calendar year per unique domain name.
11. For owners of multiple domain names, you may not reprint more than 200 articles per year (10 sites x 20 articles reprinted per domain).12. You are not required to include the Google ads that are found on our site when you reprint an article, but you must honor the 20-reprint limit per year.
13. Publishers will not translate any HOMEiA content into another language and will not redesign content into audio, video or any derivative works of any kind.
14. Publishers may not add any active links to any HOMEiA reprinted article. Such an addition could create the impression that the author endorses the link which is untrue and unethical.
15. Publisher agrees that article crawlers, rogue bots, site scrapers or any automated script/software or method that attempts to mine the article content on HOMEiA may not be used under any circumstances. HOMEiA may block your access to our site and/or terminate your account membership at our sole discretion.
16. While HOMEiA does not generally own the copyrights to the articles found within our sites, permission has been granted for HOMEiA to publish and promote them. No additional permission is required from the author of any article on the HOMEiA websites as long as you agree to all terms listed in these Terms and Conditions.
17. It is common courtesy to let an author know when you reprint their article. HOMEiA does not provide a list of authors’ email addresses; however, you can find them on their article credits or at their website.
18. Any use of material connected to HOMEiA, our newsletter, our RSS feed or our websites is completely at your own risk.
19. Any violation on your part of the above Terms and Conditions and/or any author copyright when reprinting articles from our sites, you agree to be held liable for all legal fees and statutory damages incurred upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you.
Please read Section 504(c)(2) (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#504).
Dear Content Creators,
Thank you for interest in providing guest posts on HOMEiA.com! The big question is: Why would you spend your valuable time researching and creating content for HOMEiA.com?
The answer is because you’ll see that we only present and promote high-quality content to our audiences, and you’ll want to be part of it, or at least gain a backlink from HOMEiA.com to your website. That would be a good enough reason! However, let me paint a bigger picture of the type of content HOMEiA.com is known for—and the opportunities and benefits that our creatives can take advantage of early on. Let's get started.
HOMEiA.com is not a website, but a platform, with a community of real estate professionals, each with a dedicated profile on HOMEiA.com. They use this personal profile to market and establish themselves as one of the best professionals in their area since we have carefully screened and selected them. In other words, their HOMEiA-certified member page is the digital resume that follows them even when they move from one company to another.
With their own personal profile on HOMEiA.com, they don't have to start over with each career move, building a new professional web page from scratch and losing their network contacts since their former URL page is no longer available to them. Because of this, their HOMEiA-certified membership page is an online asset they can count on to build their own professional presence for years to come.
We encourage our professional members to produce the type of exceptional content, in their respected fields, that addresses what our audience finds most interesting in their searches. By providing insightful content, our contributors gradually attract a broader audience to their profile, which in turn helps them gain new clients, and establish a highly respected reputation on HOMEiA.com within their field.
Now, although these real estate professionals provide great customer service for their clients, they often don't have time to research and produce content. That is where you, as content creators, can step in to fill their needs by offering your services for a fee. If you qualify to be one of HOMEiA’s Power Contributors in a topic vertical, in addition to offering your services to our HOMEiA-certified members, you can also offer them to professionals who are not yet qualified as members on HOMEiA.com but have set the goal of joining our ranks.
HOMEiA's Power Contributor program offers opportunities for you to establish a reputation for yourself on HOMEiA.com similar to that of our real estate professionals. As you continue to contribute and build a solid reputation, you will most likely gain more projects from HOMEiA's internal as well as external members.
To qualify as a Power Contributor member on HOMEiA.com with a dedicated member account, you need to have at least 10 content pieces posted on HOMEiA.com; either as guest post content for yourself or for your clients who are HOMEiA-certified professionals. This approach lets us allocate resources accordingly serving members who are most likely to commit in establishing an excellent reputation for themselves on HOMEiA.com as professional content creators.
For those who just want a few content pieces posted on HOMEiA.com to gain backlinks or brand mentions, you shall have those, but if you want to build a career as professional content creator and a reputation for yourself on HOMEiA.com, our Content Educator program is available as well.
As you reach higher levels of badge recognition, you will earn the ability to submit your guest post content more frequently and with a quicker turn-around and process time. In addition, we screen and select content creators carefully to bring in only those who will create something worth sharing, instead of creating the second-rate versions through "spin content." Many of you know what I'm talking about. As a content contributor, there are the 5 provider badges you can receive:
When you reach 5 quality articles posted
When you reach 10 quality articles posted
When you reach 30 quality articles posted
When you reach 60 quality articles posted
When you reach 100+ quality articles posted
So, if you are one of the content creators who knows your true worth, the value of your content and how to differentiate yourself from the overabundance of average content writers out there (or content spinners), HOMEiA.com is the platform for you. We are offering a unique channel to make a positive statement with your work. We live only once in this lifetime, so why not create something to be proud of, instead of filling the web with another bundle of trash, right?
Once you are selected into one of our content contributor programs, you will receive support from our digital marketing team. These specialists will help you stand above the online competition in these ways:
I know by this time, most of the average content writers might have already exited this page because of our strict policies. But if you are still reading, you might be the type of content creator we would like to consider as a future partner. We look for knowledgeable, creative writers who appreciate what we stand for and what we offer.
If you feel this could be a good fit for you, please apply here! We’ll take your application under serious consideration. Thank you for taking your valuable time to read this letter! I look forward to meeting you in person when our paths shall cross.
Phong T. Nguyen
The Founder of HOMEiA.com